Washington State Chapter
- The Washington State Chapter was chartered in 1943 and enjoys a proud history. Chapter members are regularly selected for International and State awards recognizing excellence. The chapter also has a Hall of Fame.
- Member education is Priority One. The Washington State Chapter sponsors an annual educational conference each May. Subchapters and jurisdictions sponsor numerous educational institutes and other activities throughout the year, including the famous Southwest Subchapter Crabfeed in late February each year.
- The chapter offers a variety of educational scholarships to members to further their professional development. This is in addition to the education grants available from International.
- We are justifiably proud of our activities, our members, and our partnerships with the Employment Security Department, the Washington Federation of State Employees, and all WorkSource teammates and partners.
- We welcome, as a member, any person who is interested in the field of workforce development.